Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Motivation

I love an inspiring story...a happy ending....a feel good moment.
I love Biggest Loser, I love reading the "success stories" in my many fitness magazines and I am even loving that new show "UnderCover Boss"....
Here are a few motivational links I wanted to share with you all this evening:

1) WATCH THIS!
http://vimeo.com/9473769

Running to Tyler:
4 Santa Barbara firefighters set out on a 94 mile run to see a fellow firefighter in the cancer ward of UCLA medical center.

One word: Incredible. This video is so inspiring. The 11 minutes to watch is SO worth it. Turn your volume on. Try not to drip your tears on your keyboard. Watching this reminds me to be thankful for my health and for my two working legs, that allow me to be able to run and be active every day.


2) Stories from women and how running changed their lives:


3) and lastly, a good motivational quote...from my guru, Ms. Jillian Michaels:

"Unless you puke, faint or die...keep going!"

Feeling Motivated?

Good! Go out there and be active! :)
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment