Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dedication # 3: Kyle

You know you are in love with a pilot when:

1) You know what VFR and ZULU mean
2) You "almost" miss it when you pull out clothes from the dryer and NO earplugs fall out
3) You always have your own personal weatherman...you know what the weather patterns are and you get updates at least every 2 hours
4) You enjoy flight manuals and training guides as part of your coffee table reading materials
5) You know how to name all the types of clouds and talking about cloud formations is a regular part of your afternoon
6) Your boyfriend wants to name your unborn children "Wilbur" and "Orville" (as in Wright Brothers)...or if you have a girl "Amelia" (as in Earhart)


Thank you for all of your support---not just in my marathon training, but every day! And for everything you do every day to make me laugh, smile and feel like the luckiest girl around!


I Lima-Oscar-Victor-Echo you!
~Lauren

My pilot

And, just for fun, one of my favorite pics of Kyle as a little munchkin!


1 comment:

  1. oh my god. amelia, wilber, and orville are awesome names for your kids. this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete