Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dedication # 4: Tara

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

Similarly...Tara might say:
Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life. ~Charles M. Schulz

ha ha ha :)

For those of you who don't know Tara is my little sister. We didn't always get along the best when we were younger....good thing we are over that now! :)

Tara is always there to support me and cheer me on! And I am always here to do the same for her. I am so proud of the smart, sassy young lady she has become!

THEN

NOW


I love you!
~Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Love you, too! I will always look up to my big sister, look how fabulous we are! Look...I even copied your bangs from the early 90s.... ;)

    ReplyDelete